How to Make a Complaint

We do our best, but sometimes things don’t go the way they should. If that’s happened, you can make a complaint.

First of all, get in touch with our complaints team.

We’ll want to put this right as quickly as possible, so it’s best if you can share all the details when you get in touch. Make sure you include (or have to hand):

  • your reference number
  • the complaint details
  • how you would like it resolved
  • your best contact number
  • the best time to ring you

You can get in touch by:

Telephone: 0800 440 2482

Monday – Friday8.30am – 5.00pm


The Complaints Department
Axiom House,
The Centre,
4th Floor, Feltham, Middlesex,
TW13 4AU.


What happens next
We’ll start looking into your complaint as soon as we receive it.

We’ll be working towards producing what’s called a ‘final response’. This will let you know whether or not we take responsibility, our reasons for that decision, and whether we believe we owe you any compensation.

We take all complaints extremely seriously, so we won’t keep you waiting for longer than we have to.

Within 4 working days
We’ll email you to acknowledge your complaint and how you can keep in touch as we work through it. This will happen within 4 working days of receiving your email, letter, or phone call.

Within 4 weeks
It’s most likely we’ll have sent our final response by the end of 4 weeks (counted from the day we receive your complaint). But if it’s going to take longer, we’ll email to you let you know why and when you can expect to hear more from us.

Within 8 weeks
Usually, we’ll have sent our final response before 8 weeks has passed. If it’s a tricky case and we still need longer to investigate it fairly, we’ll write to you again to explain why.

At this point you can choose to wait for our response or go straight to the Financial Ombudsman. The Financial Ombudsman is a free and impartial service that settles complaints between financial services companies (like us) and their customers.

How to get in touch with the Financial Ombudsman:

If you disagree with our final response
If you don’t agree with our final response, then you can go to the Financial Ombudsman service.