Complete Car Cover
Specialist Car Insurance at Affordable Prices…Whatever Your Situation
- Great value insurance for drivers with convictions, previous claims or zero No Claims Bonus
- Specialist cover for high performance, modified and imported cars
- Affordable policies for highly rated postcodes, hard to cover occupations, and other non-standard situations
Cheap motor car insurance can seem out of reach when your circumstances are considered to be “non-standard”. If you have driving convictions or claims on your record, you’re a new driver, or your insurance requirements just don’t fit the standard customer profile, you’ve probably been quoted sky-high premiums.
How Can Complete Car Cover Help with Specialist Car Insurance?
At Complete Cover Group, we’re experts at finding specialist car insurance cover for drivers in a range of non-standard situations. By working with leading UK insurers, chosen by us for their unique policies and willingness to provide affordable cover for drivers in a range of unique circumstance.
We offer great value car insurance for the following situations, and more:
- Drivers with Motoring Convictions
- Impounded Car Insurance
- Drivers with Previous Claims
- Drivers with Zero or Low No Claims Bonus
- Insurance for High Performance Cars
- Modified Car Insurance
- Insurance for Imported Cars
- Chassis Number Insurance
- Drivers with Non-Motoring Convictions
- Drivers Living in Highly Rated Postcodes
- Drivers with a Previously Cancelled or Voided Policy
- Car Insurance for Foreign Drivers and Returning Expats
- Classic Car Insurance
- Young Driver Car Insurance
- Temporary 30-day Insurance
- Hard to Cover Occupations
From family cars to fast cars or the daily commuter to the weekend shopper, we have policies for all kinds of drivers and driving histories. What’s more, with household names like Axa, Aviva and Zurich on our panel, you can be sure your motor insurance quote will be from a trustworthy and reputable company.
Select Additional Products
To make sure that all of our customers experience the same level of claims service, regardless of the insurer they choose, we sell Motor Legal Cover with all car policies.
Motor Legal Cover provides up to £100,000 for legal expenses to help you recover any financial losses from a non-fault claim, such as lawyers’ fees, expenses relating to repair costs and recovering your excess. You’ll also get assistance arranging a courtesy car if you’re involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault.
Whether you use your car for work, the school run, family holidays or business trips abroad, we offer a range of breakdown policies to suit your budget and needs. Our breakdown cover also protects vehicles up to 20 years old!
Check the table below to see which level of cover is best for you:
|Benefits||Roadside Assistance||Motor Assistance|
UK & EU
|Roadside Assistance – 10 Mile Limit|
|Roadside Assistance & Nationwide recover Service|
|Alternative Travel or Accommodation|
Call us on 0800 997 8232 to add this to your cover.
Excess Recovery will refund all or part of your excess in the event of a claim for an accident, a theft or fire, or an incident where there is no third party to claim from.
Adding just £41.95 to your policy, for example, would mean a reimbursement of £350 of your excess, which in many cases could mean you lose nothing at all! See below to choose the best option for you:
|TPF&T or Comprehensive|
Call us on 0800 997 8232 to add this to your cover.
With most comprehensive policies providing only a limited amount of personal accident cover, and third party, fire and theft policies rarely providing any at all, Personal Accident cover is a cost effective way to ensure that you and your passengers are provided for in the event of a death or serious injury.
Key benefits include:
- Payments of up to £30,000 EACH for the policy holder, named drivers and any passengers injured.
- Payments are made whether the claim is fault or non-fault.
- Cover is provided whilst travelling in, getting into and getting out of the insured vehicle, as well as injuries suffered as a result of assault or road rage.
- Payments will be made in addition to any other payout you receive from your motor insurance policy.
Only £29.95 for the year. Call us on 0800 997 8232 to add this to your cover.
Make sure you’re not stuck if your car is off the road after an accident or theft.
Your insurance company may provide you with a courtesy car if an accident wasn’t your fault, but if you have a fault claim or an accident where there is no third party to claim from, you are unlikely to be provided with a replacement car.
With Replacement Car you’ll be provided with a car for up to 21 days or money towards transportation costs, regardless of whether the claim was your fault or not
Only £44.95 for the year. Call us on 0800 997 8232 to add this to your cover.
Do you want windscreen protection without the cost of upgrading to comprehensive cover?
This stand-alone windscreen cover policy provides protection against the kind of damages that can make your car unsafe to drive or cause you to fail your MOT. The kind of loses you won’t be covered for if you’ve chosen to buy a third party only or a third party, fire and theft policy.
Windscreen Cover provides up to £500 worth of repair or replacement costs in a 12 month period.
Only £42.95 for the year. Call us on 0800 997 8232 to add this to your cover.
The cost of replacing lost, stolen or damaged gadgets can quickly mount up, so at £41.95 for the year Gadget Cover could be the most cost effective way to protect your valuable electronics. Cover includes protection for a wide range of electrical items including mobile phones, iPhones, sat navs, laptops, tablets, iPads, iPods, cameras, camcorders, and Kindles.
Benefits of Gadget Cover
- Protects your valuables inside or outside your vehicle, meaning you can claim for gadgets without having to pay your car insurance excess or risk losing your no claims bonus.
- You can avoid claiming for lost, stolen or damaged gadgets on your household contents insurance, meaning you won’t pay a large household policy excess.
- Could save you the cost of a separate mobile phone insurance policy!
Only £41.95 for the year. Call us on 0800 997 8232 to add this to your cover.
Protect yourself against the costs that come with losing your keys.
Key Care covers costs incurred through the loss or theft of vehicle keys, including locksmith charges, new keys, car hire costs and reprogramming immobilisers.
Only £26.95 for the year. Call us on 0800 997 8232 to add this to your cover.