Car Insurance for TT99 Convictions
Are you coming back to driving following a ban under a “totting up” TT99 conviction? Finding affordable car insurance is probably a concern for you, but Complete Cover Group can help drivers in your situation get back on the road.
- Specialist car insurance for drivers with TT99 endorsements
- Policies with leading UK insurance companies
- Great value cover with affordable payment options available
What is a TT99 endorsement?
When a driver reaches 12 or more penalty points within 3 years, they can be disqualified using the “totting up” driving offence code TT99.
New drivers and the TT99 ban
The rules are stricter for a new driver, who will have their licence revoked if they get 6 or more points within 2 years of passing their test. If this happens, they’ll have to apply and pay for a new provisional licence and pass their driving test again to get a full licence.
How long does a driving ban last?
Disqualification is at the discretion of the Court, but typically, a TT99 conviction can lead to bans for:
- 6 months, if you get 12 or more penalty points within 3 years
- 12 months, if you get a second disqualification within 3 years
- 2 years, if you get a third disqualification within 3 years
How long does the endorsement stay on your licence?
TT99 codes stay on your licence for 4 years from the date of conviction.
We don’t believe your previous mistakes necessarily predict your future driving habits, so we treat all drivers fairly and without judgement. Why not see if our experts can save you money on your car insurance?
Click for an online quote or speak to our team on 0800 997 8232