Complete Home Cover specialises in finding great value insurance for customers with unusual homes or circumstances. Our flexible cover caters for non-standard buildings of all shapes, sizes and construction, homes in high risk situations and owners who might find it hard to get home insurance.
What properties can be covered by non-standard home insurance?
- Homes in flood risk areas
- Properties with previous subsidence history or underpinning
- Listed or period properties
- Flat-roof or thatched-roofed homes
- Holiday homes
- Timber framed buildings
Homes in unusual circumstancesIf it’s your circumstances rather your property that needs a specialist policy, we can still help you to find competitively priced cover. We have insurance schemes for:
- Home-based businesses
- Landlord insurance
- Unoccupied properties
- Properties under probate
- Homes undergoing building work.
Owners in difficult to insure circumstancesWe can also help find an affordable quote if you have:
- Made previous claims
- Had an insurance policy cancelled
- A bankruptcy or a county court judgement against your name
- A criminal conviction. Be aware that you must declare any non-spent criminal convictions either you or another person living in the property have.