Complete Home Cover specialises in finding great value insurance for customers with unusual homes or circumstances. Our flexible cover caters for non-standard buildings of all shapes, sizes and construction, homes in high risk situations and owners who might find it hard to get home insurance.
What properties can be covered by non-standard home insurance?
- Homes in flood risk areas
- Properties with previous subsidence history or underpinning
- Listed or period properties
- Flat-roof or thatched-roofed homes
- Holiday homes
- Timber framed buildings
Homes in unusual circumstances
If it’s your circumstances rather your property that needs a specialist policy, we can still help you to find competitively priced cover. We have insurance schemes for:
- Home-based businesses
- Landlord insurance
- Unoccupied properties
- Properties under probate
- Homes undergoing building work.
Owners in difficult to insure circumstances
We can also help find an affordable quote if you have:
- Made previous claims
- Had an insurance policy cancelled
- A bankruptcy or a county court judgement against your name
- A criminal conviction. Be aware that you must declare any non-spent criminal convictions either you or another person living in the property have.
Don’t worry if you can’t see anything that describes your particular situation; we have over 45 years experience of building strong relationships with leading UK insurers, so we have a carefully selected range of insurance schemes to cover properties just like yours.
Select Additional Products
While your household policy will provide you with building and contents insurance, you could be left unprotected when it comes to covering your legal costs.
Family Legal Expenses cover provides up to £50,000 to cover costs and expenses connected to pursuing civil legal proceedings for any of the following insured incidents:
- Your death or injury
- Disputes over property ownership or occupation of a property
- Problems arising from the sale or purchase of your home
- Claims against trespassing or nuisance
- Damage to your personal property
- Employment disputes such as an employment tribunal claim
Only £26.95 for the year. Call us on 0800 997 8233 to add this to your cover.
With an allowance of up to £500 for emergency repairs, Home Emergency Cover could be the perfect complement to your household insurance. It’s a cost effective way to protect against costly call out fees for plumbers, electricians, heating engineers, locksmiths or pest control services. You’ll also be provided with up to £100 for overnight accommodation should your property become uninhabitable.
You’ll be protected against unexpected home emergencies like:
- Burst pipes or leaks that are likely to damage your property or contents
- Blocked drains
- Breakdown of your heating
- Damage to door and window locks
- Pest infestation in the property
Only £46.95 for the year. Call us on 0800 997 8233 to add this to your cover.